Here are the steps once we receive your application.
Pre-Approved - Congratulations! Now that you are pre-approved, we will need to process your application for you to start enjoying your new vehicle.
In most cases, you will need to provide:
- 1- E-signed lease documents
- 2- Most recent paystub or other verifiable income (waived for well-qualified MotoLease Plus applicants)
- 3- Copy of insurance binder (if you don’t have one, we can provide assistance to get it quickly)
- 4- Voided check (if you chose auto debit from your checking account as your payment method)
- 5- Copy of your driver's license.
To protect your personal information and make sure that you’re the lessee, we may need a short phone call to confirm that you understand the lease contract terms.
Verified Approval - Now that you've completed the paperwork, it is time for the fun stuff and you may schedule a time with your dealer to pick up your vehicle.
Pending for Additional Review - In rare occasions, we may need more information to complete the process. In these instances we will contact you to further discuss your application.
Declined - This is not a message we want to give, but not all applicants can be approved based on the information provided, and we are not able to provide a lease approval at this time. You will receive a credit score disclosure and adverse action letter in the mail within 10 business days in these situations. We encourage you to reapply with a cosigner which may increase your chance of approval. Please keep in mind that our main focus is not your previous credit history but your repayment ability.