Report an Accident
Accidents happen when you least expect them. Being prepared is key when the unexpected occurs. Knowing the proper steps to take after an accident will assist in the claims process.
- Contact emergency services and the police department to obtain medical assistance for anyone injured.
- Take reasonable measures to make sure your vehicle is in a safe location.
- Write down the license plate number of all involved vehicles.
- Exchange information with all drivers involved in the collision. Get contact information from all passengers and witnesses.
- Take photos of the scene, including all damaged vehicles involved.
- Sketch the accident (layout of the roadway, placement of vehicles, and how it happened: side impact, front impact, etc.)
- Discuss the accident with police only, not others involved in the accident.
Please use this form and one of our representatives will be in touch with you to complete the process.
Fill Out The Form Here